This is another current account without a passbook. The required initial deposit is Baht 10,000. This account is suitable for business people and those with regular cash flows, with payments made by cheque. Transactions can be reviewed from the Bank’ monthly statements.
Receive interest based on the balance in you account. The more the deposit, the higher the interest.
Overdraft (O/D) is available with interest debited from your account at the end of the month.
Transactions can be reviewed from the Bank’ monthly statements.
Enjoy greater convenience with TMB Direct Debit service for payment of utilities, goods, and services.
Terms of Service
- For individual and juristic customers.
- Initial deposit of at least Baht 10,000.
- Deposit possible at every branch throughout the country with no minimum deposit amount.
- Unlimited cash withdrawal by cheque at the account owner’s branch, or maximum of Baht 300,000 per cheque at other branches.
- Sweep account service between savings and current accounts for convenience in depositing money into the account when there are cheques waiting for collection.
- Can apply for approval of overdraft (O/D) facility. The interest rate is calculated daily and debited from the account at the end of the month.
Fees / Interest Rates
- TMB Current 3-in-1 account interest rates according the Bank’s notifications.
- O/D interest rate according to the Bank’s notifications. regarding interest rates on loans, based on customer category.
- Interest is calculated everyday and paid twice a day, in June and December.
- Other fees are according to notifications regarding service fees and fines related to deposits and credit facilities and other bank fees.
Documents Required for Account Opening
- A copy of a citizen ID card or an ID card with a photograph issued by a government agency.
- A copy of an ID card and a copy the house registration certificate of a person authorized to give payment instructions.
- A copy of the company’s Memorandum of Association.
- A copy of the Trade Registration Certificate.
- A minutes of the meeting on the opening of a savings account in Baht currency together with applicable conditions.
- Samples of signatures of persons authorized to sign on behalf of the company as stated in the Certificate of Deposit.