A savings account with a passbook to keep track of financial transactions, e.g. deposits, withdrawals, or fund transfers.
A savings account is suitable for a person desiring short-terms savings while maintaining regular circulation of funds.
Enjoy greater convenience and flexibility
with a TMB ATM or debit card.
The minimum initial deposit required is only
Can be used together with the Bank’s other products or services such as TMB Direct Debit service.
Terms of Service
- For individual and juristic customers.
- Initial deposit of at least Baht 500.
- Deposits available at every branch throughout the country with no minimum deposit amount.
- General customers can withdraw funds at every branch throughout the country with no minimum deposit withdrawal.
- Juristic person customers can withdraw funds with no minimum deposit withdrawal at the account owner’s branch and a maximum of Baht 500,000 per day at a different branch.
Fees / Interest Rates
- General savings account interest rates according to the Bank’s notifications.
- Interest is calculated every day and paid twice a year, in June and December.
- Other fees are according to notifications regarding service fees and fines related to deposits and credit facilities and other bank fees.
Documents Required for Account Opening
- A copy of a citizen ID card or an ID card with a photograph issued by a government agency.
- A copy of an ID card and a copy the house registration certificate of a person authorized to give payment instructions.
- A copy of the company’s Memorandum of Association.
- A copy of the Trade Registration Certificate.
- A minutes of the meeting on the opening of a savings account in Baht currency together with applicable conditions.
- Samples of signatures of persons authorized to sign on behalf of the company as stated in the Certificate of Deposit.