Draft is financial instrument or bill of exchange denominated in foreign currency that allows travellers to carry traveller funds in a more convenient and secure way than cash and to remit money overseas to pay for merchandise / educational expenses / other services, also the issuing fees are lower than those of other instruments.
- Available for individual and corporate customers
- Available at our head office and branches
- Payment made by cash / Thai Baht account debit / credit card issued by foreign financial institutions / foreign cheque / foreign account debit
- Customers are required to identify the purpose with evidence documents e.g. invoice, educational documents, passport, identification card
- Selling Bill exchange rate is applicable (for Thai Baht payment)
- Fees: THB 200 per draft and duty stamp of THB 3 per draft