TMB Internet Banking :
TMB provides Internet banking for customers: individuals and small enterprises (juristic persons). Customers will be able to carry out financial management on their own. Convenient and rapid, the service provides access to the Bank’s various services such as balance inquiry, inter-account transfer, payment of goods and services, cheque return or cheque cancellation inquiry, etc. Only click tmbdirect.com.
- A copy of national ID card
- A copy of house registration
Being juristic persons having at least 1 savings or current account with TMB and are registered companies.
- A copy of national ID card and a copy of house registration of the authorized person and the proxy
- Letter of incorporation issued by the Department of Business Development, the Ministry of Commerce, post-dated for not more than one month before the application date
- Power of attorney from the authorized person
- Minutes of the Board of Directors Meeting regarding the approval of internet banking application with TMB or a letter of intent to use the internet banking