Scope and Responsibility of Credit Committee
- To approve the following:
1.2 credit restructuring,
1.3 NPL Write-off, and NPL Sales
1.4 NPA Acquisition, NPA Sales and NPA Write-off which exceed the Management’s approval authority and are NOT related parties or group limits NOT exceeding the Single Lending Limit (SLL).
- To review specific credits proposals for related parties or in which group limits exceed the SLL prior to submission to the BOD for approval
- To review the credit decisions of the most senior executive credit committees
- To approve credit and related risks for transactional investments or underwriting commitments which exceed the Management’s approval authority.
- To perform other duties as delegated by the Board of Directors or regulatory requirements.