Scope and Responsibility of Credit Committee
1. To approve the following :
1.2 credit restructuring,
1.3 NPL Write-off, and NPL Sales
1.4 NPA Acquisition, NPA Sales and NPA Write-off which exceed the Management’s approval authority, and are NOT related parties or group limits NOT exceeding the Single Lending Limit (SLL).
2. To review specific credits proposals for related parties or in which group limits exceed the SLL prior to submission to the BOD for approval
3. To review the credit decisions of the most senior executive credit committees
4. To approve credit and related risks for transactional investments or underwriting commitments which exceed the Management’s approval authority.
5. To perform other duties as delegated by the Board of Directors or regulatory requirements.