Great reasons not to missed out TMB So Chill……
|Get More with TMB Credit Card…|
|Cash Advance Fee||Without Charge|
|Special interest rate |
over the first 3 cycles for minimum payment
|Credit Cash Back |
from the 4th cycle onward
|Cash Back 5% |
on interest payment amount*
|0% interest rate for 3 months||Every Spending* |
(minimum 1,000.-/sale slip required)
No 3% cash advance feeMaximum daily cash withdrawal amount is 50,000 Baht
Chill out with special interest rate at 9.5%
over the first 3 statement cycles after card approval date
Earn 5% Cash back on interest payment amount
from the 4th statement cycle on ward
Enjoy TMB So GooOD installment plan at 0% interest rate 3 monthsWhen spend 1,000 Baht or more on any goods and services from a variety of participating shops worldwide or 10 months installment plan with special interest rate.
Travel accident insurance protection up to 2,000,000 Baht.
No entrance fee and annual fee
TMB So Chill provides credit line for payment of goods and / or services in lieu of cash at the shops or places that display signage worldwide. Cardholder is able to do cash withdrawal from every ATM with signage.
- No 3% cash advance fee for cash withdrawal via ATM machine
- Maximum daily cash withdrawal amount is 50,000 Baht
- No entrance fee and annual fee
TMB So GooOD Installment Payment
- Exclusive for TMB credit card holders: Enjoy installment plan at 0% interest rate up to 3 months for purchase of goods / services from a variety of participating shops worldwide or 10 months installment plan with special interest rate.
- The minimum amount eligible for TMB So Good installment payment is 1,000 Baht / sales slip.
- TMB reserves the right to give TMB Reward Plus bonus points or cash rebate into TMB No Fixed account in case your billed transaction is switched to TMB So Good installment plan. For further details, click here
Travel accident insurance
Cardholder will receive travel accident insurance protection when purchasing air tickets for domestic or overseas flight via TMB So Chill as follows:
- Up to 2,000,000 Baht* travel insurance protection for cardholders, their spouses and children under 23 years when paying for air tickets via TMB So Chill.
- Up to 5,000 Baht* coverage for fight delay, baggage delay, baggage loss or damage, trip curtailment.
* Compensation claim will be considered based on the terms and conditions specified in the Insurance Policy issued by TMB, the results of which shall be deemed as final.
Instant cash withdrawal
Cash advance up to 100% of the credit line*
- Via the ATM that displays and signage worldwide.
* Available cash withdrawal amount depends on the remaining balance in your account on the date of such withdrawal. Interest will be charged on every cash advance from the withdrawal date until the Bank receives full repayment, notwithstanding whether you make your repayment in full or at the minimum amount.
Interest-free grace period and minimum repayment
TMB offers financial convenience with maximum grace period of 20 days from the statement date (only retail transactions with full repayment of the outstanding amount is made on time) or Cardholder may also choose to pay the minimum payment at 10% of monthly outstanding balance, but not less than 1,000 Baht.
Interest rates and fees
Credit card interest
When a minimum repayment or partial repayment is made in any statement cycle:
- Specifically for new applicants, interest will be charged at 9.5% for the first 3 statement cycles after card approval date.
- From the 4th statement cycle, the Bank will charge normal interest at the rate of 18% p.a. The cardholders who make minimum repayment or partial repayment within due date as specified in the statement are entitled to cash rebate at 5% of interests, the cash back amount of which will be shown in the next statement cycle.
- The interest used to calculate cash rebate shall be based on the payment for goods/services or advance cash withdrawal both within the country and abroad. Interest on TMB So GooOD, TMB Pay Plan installment plan or TMB Cash Chill Chill will be excluded from this calculation.
- The total transaction amount shown in each statement shall be calculated based on TMB’s posted dates.
- No Entrance fee
- No Annual fee
Cash advance fee
- Cash advance fee is charged at 3% of each withdrawn amount. Interest rate on cash advances will be calculated from the withdrawal date to the date cardholder make repayment in full.
Card issuance or card replacement fee
- No card issuance or replacement fee
Currency conversion risk
The Cardholder agrees and accepts that any expenses incurred from purchasing goods and/or services and/or cash withdrawal via the credit card in any foreign currency shall be charged to the Cardholder in Thai Baht at the exchange rate being charged to the Bank by the relevant credit card company as of the date on which such amount is charged to the Bank, which may be changed depending on the exact date and time imposed on the Bank. If the transaction amount is not in US Dollar currency, such amount may be converted by the credit card company into US Dollars before converting into Thai Baht. The cardholder can check the exchange rate for preliminary reference at:
|Employees / official / State-enterprise||Business Owner|
|Monthly income 15,000 Baht or more and the income transfered to account.||Approximately monthly income is 15,000 Baht or more|
|Age 20 - 65 years old||Age 20 - 65 years old|
|Job longevity more than 4 months of tenure for employee||Year in business in Thailand more than 2 years (from the register date)|
Age 18 years old and above