Receive 1 TMB Rewards Plus bonus point from every 10 Baht you spent.Maximum points received is 20,000 points /Group account / Statement cycle.
Enjoy TMB So GooOD installment plan at 0% interest rate 3 monthsWhen spend 1,000 Baht or more on any goods and services from a variety of participating shops worldwide or 10 months installment plan with special interest rate.
Faster transaction with VISA Tap to PayJust touch, not having to insert the card and sign your name.
Available for purchase below or equal to 1,500 Baht per sales slip.
Travel accident insurance protection up to 6,000,000 Baht.
No entrance fee and annual fee!
TMB So Smart provides credit line for payment of goods and / or services in lieu of cash at the shops or places that display Visa signage worldwide. Cardholder is able do cash withdrawal from every ATM with plus signage.
|ผู้มีรายได้ประจำ||ประกอบธุรกิจส่วนตัว / เจ้าของกิจการ|
Earn 1 point from every 10 Baht spending
- Get 1 point from every 10 Baht spending except for cash withdrawal, TMB So GoOOD and TMB Pay Plan Installment plan, spending on all insurance products ,mutual funds payment and cash out from credit card foreign exchange service
- Maximum points received is 20,000 points /Group account / Statement cycle.
- Points are valid for 4 years
- The Bank reserves the right to change any condition of this program upon prior notice to the cardholders
Check a myriad of TMB Rewards Plus prizes at TMB Contact Center 1558 or from www.tmbbank.com/rewards
VISA Tap to Pay
More Convenient for spending amount 1,500 baht per sales slip or less, you can tap your credit card to the card reader with the symbol without wasting time to sign a slip. For spending more than 1,500 baht, you can pay by reading data from a chip or magnetic stripe with your signature on the sales slip as usual.
More Confident with SMS Alert informing the amount of money used in every spending via VISA Tap to Pay.
*Please check the terms of service at the store.
Entrance fee and annual fee
- No entrance fee and annual fee!
TMB So GooOD Installment Payment
- Exclusive for TMB credit card holders: Enjoy installment plan at 0% interest rate up to 3 months for purchase of goods / services from a variety of participating shops worldwide or 10 months installment plan with special interest rate.
- The minimum amount eligible for TMB So Good installment payment is 1,000 Baht / sales slip.
- TMB reserves the right to give TMB Reward Plus bonus points or cash rebate into TMB No Fixed account in case your billed transaction is switched to TMB So Good installment plan. For further details, click here
Travel accident insurance
Cardholder will receive travel accident insurance protection when purchasing air tickets for domestic or overseas flight via TMB So Smart as follows:
- Up to 6,000,000 Baht* travel insurance protection for cardholders, their spouses and children aged under 23 years when paying for air tickets via TMB So Smart.
- Up to 7,000 Baht* coverage for flight delay, baggage delay, baggage loss or damage, trip curtailment.
*Compensation claim will be considered based on the terms and conditions specified in the Insurance Policy issued by TMB, the results of which shall be deemed as final.
Instant cash withdrawal
Cash Advance up to 100% of the credit line
- Via the ATM that displays plus and Cirrus signage worldwide.
*Available cash withdrawal amount depends on the remaining balance in your account on the date of such withdrawal. Interest will be charged on every cash advance from the withdrawal date until the Bank receives full repayment, notwithstanding whether you make your repayment in full or at the minimum amount.
Interest-free grace period and minimum repayment
TMB offers financial convenience with maximum grace period of 20 days from the statement date (only retail transactions with full repayment of the outstanding amount is made on time) or Cardholder may also choose to pay the minimum payment at 5% of monthly outstanding balance (Y2020 – Y2021), 8% of monthly outstanding balance (Y2022), 10% of monthly outstanding balance (Y2023 onwards)
Interest rate and fees
Credit card fee
16% per annum
- No Entrance fee
- No Annual fee
Cash advance fee
- Cash advance fee is charged at 3% of each withdrawn amount. Interest rate on cash advances will be calculated from the withdrawal date to the date cardholder make repayment in full.
Card issuance or card replacement fee
- No card issuance or replacement fee
Currency conversion risk
The Cardholder agrees and accepts that any expenses incurred from purchasing goods and/or services and/or cash withdrawal via the credit card in any foreign currency shall be charged to the Cardholder in Thai Baht at the exchange rate being charged to the Bank by the relevant credit card company as of the date on which such amount is charged to the Bank, which may be changed depending on the exact date and time imposed on the Bank. If the transaction amount is not in US Dollar currency, such amount may be converted by the credit card company into US Dollars before converting into Thai Baht. The cardholder can check the exchange rate for preliminary reference at:
|Employees / official / State-enterprise||Business Owner|
|Monthly income 15,000 Baht or more and the income transfered to account.||Approximately monthly income is 30,000 Baht or more|
|Age 20 - 70 years old||Age 20 - 70 years old|
|Job longevity more than 4 months of tenure for employee||Year in business in Thailand more than 2 years (from the register date)|
Age 15 years old and above