Receive 1 TMB Rewards Plus bonus point from every 10 Baht you spent.
Maximum points received is 20,000 points / card / statement cycle
Enjoy TMB So GooOD installment plan at 0% interest rate 3 months
When spend 1,000 Baht or more on any goods and services from a variety of participating shops worldwide or 10 months installment plan with special interest rate.
Faster transaction with VISA payWave: Just touch, not having to insert the card and sign your name.
Available for purchase below or equal to 1,500 Baht per sales slip.
Travel accident insurance protection up to 6,000,000 Baht.
No entrance fee and annual fee!
TMB So Fast provides credit for payment of goods and/or services in lieu of cash at the shops or places that display signage worldwide.
Cardholder is able to do cash withdrawal from every ATM with signage.
- Earn 1 point from every 10 Baht spending
- Get 1 point from every 10 Baht spending except for cash withdrawal, TMB So GoOOD and TMB Pay Plan Installment plan, spending on all insurance products ,mutual funds payment and cash out from credit card foreign exchange service
- Maximum points received is 20,000 points / card / statement cycle
- Points are valid for 4 years
- The Bank reserves the right to change any condition of this program upon prior notice to the cardholders
- Check a myriad of TMB Rewards Plus prizes at TMB Contact Center 1558 or from www.tmbbank.com/rewards
- A contactless payment technology that ensures faster transaction: Just touch your card without having to insert it or sign your name upon purchase below or equal to 1,500 Baht per sales slip or under at the shops that display
- Receive SMS alert for every amount spent via VISA payWave contactless payments.
Entrance fee and annual fee
- No entrance fee and annual fee!
TMB So GooOD Installment Payment
- Exclusive for TMB credit card holders: Enjoy installment plan at 0% interest rate up to 3 months for purchase of goods / services from a variety of participating shops worldwide or 10 months installment plan with special interest rate.
- The minimum amount eligible for TMB So Good installment payment is 1,000 Baht / sales slip.
- TMB reserves the right to give TMB Reward Plus bonus points or cash rebate into TMB No Fixed account in case your billed transaction is switched to TMB So Good installment plan. For further details, click here
Travel accident insurance
Cardholder will receive travel accident insurance protection when purchasing air tickets for domestic or overseas flight via TMB So Smart as follows:
- Up to 6,000,000 Baht* travel insurance protection for cardholders, their spouses and children aged under 23 years when paying for air tickets via TMB So Smart.
- Up to 7,000 Baht* coverage for fight delay, baggage delay, baggage loss or damage, trip curtailment.
* Compensation claim will be considered based on the terms and conditions specified in the Insurance Policy issued by TMB, the results of which shall be deemed as final.
Instant cash withdrawal
Cash Advance up to 100% of the credit line*
- Via the ATM that displays and signage worldwide.
* Available cash withdrawal amount depends on the remaining balance in your account on the date of such withdrawal. Interest will be charged on every cash advance from the withdrawal date until the Bank receives full repayment, notwithstanding whether you make your repayment in full or at the minimum amount.
Interest-free grace period and minimum repayment
TMB offers financial convenience with maximum grace period of 20 days from the statement date (only retail transactions with full repayment of the outstanding amount is made on time) or Cardholder may also choose to pay the minimum payment at 10% of monthly outstanding balance, but not less than 1,000 Baht.
Interest rate and fees
Credit card fee
- 18% per annum
- No Entrance fee
- No Annual fee
Cash advance fee
- Cash advance fee is charged at 3% of each withdrawn amount. Interest rate on cash advances will be calculated from the withdrawal date to the date cardholder make repayment in full.
Card issuance or card replacement fee
- No card issuance or replacement fee
Currency conversion risk
The Cardholder agrees and accepts that any expenses incurred from purchasing goods and/or services and/or cash withdrawal via the credit card in any foreign currency shall be charged to the Cardholder in Thai Baht at the exchange rate being charged to the Bank by the relevant credit card company as of the date on which such amount is charged to the Bank, which may be changed depending on the exact date and time imposed on the Bank. If the transaction amount is not in US Dollar currency, such amount may be converted by the credit card company into US Dollars before converting into Thai Baht. The cardholder can check the exchange rate for preliminary reference at:
|พนักงานบริษัท / ข้าราชการ / รัฐวิสาหกิจ||ประกอบธุรกิจส่วนตัว|
โดยมีฐานเงินเดือน 15,000 บาท ขึ้นไป
|ประมาณการรายได้ต่อเดือน 15,000 บาท ขึ้นไป|
|อายุอยู่ระหว่าง 20 – 65 ปี||อายุอยู่ระหว่าง 20 – 65 ปี|
|ทำงานที่ปัจจุบันเกิน 4 เดือนขึ้นไป||ดำเนินธุรกิจในประเทศไทยไม่น้อยกว่า 2 ปีขึ้นไป
อายุตั้งแต่ 18 ปีขึ้นไป