F-Cash for Small SME is a credit product designed to provide small enterprises* with funding support in the form of term loan, overdraft (O/D) and letter of guarantee (L/G). The loan is secured by full guarantee from TMB deposit accounts.
* SME with group income not more than 100.00 MB per year.
|Type of Customers||
|Age of the Borrower||20 – 65 years (Borrower’s age plus with loan duration must not exceed 70 years)|
|Business Experience||1 year upwards|
|Financial Record||Good repayment record without any financial litigation or bankruptcy cases|
|Type of credit||
|Interest rates / fees||
|Collateral||Deposits at TMB savings account or fixed account.|
For individuals: Collateral deposits must be owned by the Borrower.
Fees and Charges
|Type of Fees||Rates|
|Loan processing fee||1.5% of the approved amount.|
|Extension fee for loan drawdown and/or repayment||1% of the postponed principal.|
|Loan reserve fee||1% of the principal disbursed behind due date|
|Stamp duty||0.05% of the contract amount but not exceeding 10,000 Baht.|
Product Requirements and Borrower Obligation
- Loan: You have to make installment payment in accordance with the amount and date specified in the Loan Agreement. Late payment will incur you a higher expense.
- O/D: You have to keep your account active. Disbursement must be made within the approved limit and interest must be paid based on the disbursed amount.
- L/G: You have to pay fee before obtaining the Letter of Guarantee from TMB, and shall return the original Letter to the Bank upon expiry date or fee collection date.
- If you have any problem in repaying loan by due date, please inform TMB immediately in order to arrange a new payment term.
What will happen if you fail to observe TMB requirements or perform your obligation?
- Loan: In case of overdue debts, a default interest shall be charged at 15.50% of the total amount overdue
- O/D: In case the outstanding debt exceeds the O/D line, a default interest shall be charged at 15.50% of the excess amount and you will not be able to use the funds until your debt falls below the approved limit
- L/G: In case you have not returned the original Letter to TMB for cancellation or TMB has not received a written notification from the Beneficiary to discharge the Bank’s entire liabilities, you have to pay additional fee until TMB will have received the original Letter of Guarantee or been notified by the Beneficiary that the Bank’s entire obligations have been discharged
- TMB will follow up the Borrower’s loan repayment in accordance with the Bank’s procedures
- Set-off: TMB has the right to debit money from your deposit account in order to pay off your overdue debt.
- If you fail to act in accordance with the Loan Agreement, TMB may revise the terms and conditions of the Agreement and/or suspend /reduce the credit line, or terminate the Loan Agreement and undertake legal proceedings.
- Loan: In case of loan refinancing with other financial institution 5 years prior to maturity, you have to pay a prepayment fee at 2% of the loan amount.
- O/D: In case of loan refinancing with other financial institution, you have to pay a cancellation fee at 2% of the cancelled O/D amount.
- L/G: Cancellation fee at 500 Baht per document.
If you wish to protect your business with a life insurance shield via TMB, you can apply for TMB loan in order to pay the insurance premium along with loan repayment under this project.
Remark: You are allowed to choose the insurance company, broker or agent at your free will.
- Term Loan and Overdraft: The MRR rate is subject to change and may thereby cause the amount or number of your installment payments to increase.
- O/D: The MOR rate is subject to change and may thereby cause your interest payment to increase.
What to do if your contact information is changed
You should immediately notify TMB of such change by contacting any TMB branch in order to ensure fast communications.
Contact Channels for Further Enquiry
Should you have any questions or wish to learn more details, please contact every TMB branch or Business Relationship Center, or call TMB Contact Center at 1558.
Other Options in the Business Credit Products Group
- TMB 3 Times 3 Steps
- Assistance loan for payment of insurance premium
The Borrower should make repayment in accordance with TMB’s terms and conditions in order to prevent default record as well as loan cancellation or legal proceedings.