An overdraft (O/D) is a short-term revolving credit extended to a business in order to provide convenience for instant access to extra cash in its daily transactions. The owner of the current account with an O/D line can withdraw money in excess of the remaining balance within the pre-approved limit.
Benefits to the Customers
- Improve working capital and liquidity position for the business.
- Provide liquidity comfort whenever needed by allowing the customer to write cheques for payment out of the current account with an O/D line.
- Repayment can be made immediately whenever there is a surplus in the account, thus reducing the business’ interest expense.
- Minimum Overdraft Rate (MOR)
- TMB Corporate Call Center at phone number 02-643-7000
- Relationship Manager (RM) or Trade Product Advisor (TPA)
- SME Relationship Management Center at phone number 02-828-2828
- TMB Phone Banking 1558