A promissory note is a short-term lending facility with less than 1-year repayment period. It is typically designed to support the customer’s working capital requirement or business expense. The lending can be in the form of one-time P/N or revolving P/N to fit in with the business purpose.
Benefits to the Customers
- Provide short-term financing whenever needed.
- Enhance financial liquidity in order to ensure business continuity.
- Loan term can be determined in accordance with business requirement.
- Available in various forms consonant with business purpose.
- Minimum Loan Rate (MLR)
- TMB Corporate Call Center at phone number 02-643-7000
- Relationship Manager (RM) or Trade Product Advisor (TPA)
- SME Relationship Management Center at phone number 02-828-2828
- TMB Phone Banking 1558