Today people tend to spend most of their time connecting to the internet. Almost everywhere, they can keep tracking of friends on social media, updating news, ordering products and booking ticket and hotel. But when it comes to money, a lot of people still prefer to queue up at banks even though all these transactions can be performed on-line with much more convenience.
Enough for such waste ! From now on, every bit of your financial transactions will become easy with TMB Internet Banking service, which has been designed to enhance security as well as convenience for customers. Just log in at www.tmbdirect.com from your computer screen, lab top or tablet and you can get safe access to our financial services anytime and anywhere.
The new version of TMB Internet Banking offers more convenience by bringing most of our banking services to your computer screen where 3 sections are displayed:
Left : Main menu
Center : Input area for processing the transaction
Right : Selection and details
And many other services include :
- Online transactions namely money transfer, bill payment, top-up and instant deposit account opening.
- Deposit account : check available balance and view details of your transactions.
- Fixed deposit account : check interest rate and account maturity date.
- Credit card : view payment amount, previous statements, available credits, and outstanding reward points.
- Home loan and personal loan : view payment amount, previous statements, remaining balance and interest rate.
- TMB branch, TMB ATM & TMB Money Exchange Booth Location Finder.
- Only for an individual customer who has savings account, current account, No Fee, Free Flow and No Fixed with TMB under the stipulated terms and conditions.
- TMB Touch Mobile App customer can immediately apply for TMB internet banking by selecting “Apply” and choosing sub-menu “Apply TMB Internet Banking”.
- A foreigner who wishes to apply for TMB Internet Banking must present the long-term work permit or visa (at least 9-month validity), or a certificate of student status issued by relevant Thai educational institution upon the first account opening.
Documents Required for Service Opening
- National ID card for Thai nationality or passport for foreigners.
- Current passbook for savings account, current account, No Fee, Free Flow and No Fixed, except for current account which has no passbook.