Shareholder FAQ

FAQ Form Download
หากต้องการให้นายทะเบียนจัดพิมพ์เอกสารทะเบียนผู้ถือหุ้น พิมพ์รายละเอียดใบหุ้น หรือคัดสำเนาตราสารโอนหุ้นและใบหุ้น จะต้องดำเนินการอย่างไร ? แบบคำขอพิมพ์เอกสารสำหรับผู้ถือหลักทรัพย์
If I would like the registrar to print the shareholders registration document, details of share certificate/s or to copy share certificate/s or share/s transfer deed/s, what should I do? Application for a printing documents for shareholders
If I lost my dividend/interest cheque or the cheque details are incorrect, or if I want to request a certificate of tax deduction at source, what should I do? Application for alteration of particulars in dividend/interest cheque
If I want to change the method of dividend/interest payment from cheque to bank account or vice versa, or to change the bank account, what should I do? Notification letter for a change of payment conditions of dividend/interest to bank account
What should I do to surrender the share certificate/s? Request form for renewal of securities certificate
If my share certificate/s is/are lost or damaged and/or I want to combine or split the share certificate/s, what should I do? Application for issuance of new share certificate/s
If I am an heir/heiress of the deceased shareholder but there is no letter of administration, what should I do? Application for acquisition of inherited securities(without an estate administrator)
How can I transfer my shares to other person? Application for registration of securities transfer