No additional charge for medical and accident claims
Medical expense is covered up to THB 1 million for a maximum of 10 days.
March 11 – December 31, 2019
Please follow the steps below in order to register your right:
- Log onto this link for registration at least 1 day before traveling.
Click https://www.cigna.co.th/TMBAllFree for registration
- The policy will be sent to your registered e-mail address
- Free: Continued travel protection for next month’s journey.
With accumulated spending in foreign currency equivalent to at least THB 10,000 via right-registered TMB ALL FREE debit card,
You will be entitled to free travel protection for your next journey (limited at 1 right per month).
- For more information, please call 1758 or contact Inbox Facebook Cigna Thailand, Monday – Friday from 08.30 – 20.00 and Saturday – Sunday from 08.30 – 17.30 (except public holidays).
- This promotion is offered by Cigna Brokerage and Marketing (Thailand) Company Limited. Customers should thoroughly study the details of coverage and conditions every time before deciding to insure.
For more information, please call 1758 or contact Inbox Facebook Cigna Thailand,
, Monday – Friday from 08.30 – 20.00 and Saturday – Sunday from 08.30 – 17.30 (except public holidays).
- Special privilege for TMB ALL FREE accountholders age between 18-80 years
- To be eligible for free insurance for your next trip, customers must have an accumulated spending overseas via right-registered TMB ALL FREE debit card during the travel period since departure from Thailand until return to Thailand equivalent to at least THB 10,000. The spending total can be checked from your account statements.
- TMB reserves the right to offer this privilege specifically to TMB ALL FREE cardholders who meet all the spending requirements. Cardholders who receive this privilege but fail to make overseas payment via TMB ALL FREE debit card as set in the conditions shall be disqualified from the next travel insurance privilege throughout the campaign.
- TMB reserves the right to provide travel insurance to a Thai citizen or a foreigner who has been granted a Thai work permit and secures a physical address in Thailand, given that the right exercising date and the travel date are within the validity of such work permit.
- TMB reserves the right not to provide protection to the insured who travels to or travels pass economic sanctioned countries according to the United Nations Security Council’s resolution; including individual travelers whose names are listed under this resolution.
For more details, please visit
- TMB reserves the right to limit travel insurance privilege to 1 right/person/month starting from the first day of traveling. Customers are required to inform TMB ALL FREE debit card number upon which the right shall be exercised together with your National ID card number and itinerary. In case you hold more than 1 VISA card, only 1 card shall be eligible for the right.
- The first and last name on TMB ALL FREE debit card or the insurance policy must match exactly the name and last name on the National ID card or the passport of the right holder. The Company reserves the right to deny compensation if the name and last name on the VISA card is not the same as that on the National ID card or the passport.
- Once the insurance policy is issued, it shall not be cancelled and the details of the policy cannot be altered.
- Terms and conditions shall be as specified by the Bank. The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of dispute, the Bank’s decision shall be deemed final.
The insurance is provided by Signa Insurance Public Co., Ltd.
This promotion has expired.