The Auto-Direct Debit Service provides the payment for goods and services by automatically debit from the retail customer’s TMB deposit account. With this service, the retail customer will be facilitated in paying for goods and services. It is appropriate to the company receiving payment from personal customers or juristic persons on an installment basis, such as subscription fee, public utilities charges, rental fee, etc. Only having saving or current account with the Bank, the company can subscribe the service immediately.
- Every payment installment will be transfered to the company in a quick manner as scheduled.
- The company can save time and costs from proceeding the payment acceptance by itself.
- The company will be able to reduce its operating costs as the account debit will be reported in text file in order to ease the reconciliation of account receivable and the receipt issuance.
- With this service, the retail customers’ pain to make payment at the company will be relieved. At present, the Bank’s system has been developed so as to provide user-friendly system to the retail customers who want to subscribe for the Auto-Direct Debit Service. The subscription can be made by submitting the letter of consent for direct debit at the recipient company or the Bank’s branches nationwide, or through the Bank’s ATMs.
- Corporate Call Center, Tel: 02-643-7000
- TMB Phone Banking, Tel: 1558